Monday, March 25, 2013

BUG OUT!

                                               Bug Out!

Language skills…Ugh! Kids can get so hung up on grammar! It takes a lot of practice, and it sure helps to includes games! Below is a freebie that addressed two of the common core language skills for third grade, and links to a few games your kids might like. Hope they help out!




                                                         Click Here for Freebie!

                                         Here's some terrific games your kids might enjoy!






This site has a number of fun grammar games for third grade!


If you like the freebie, and would like more worksheets that address the common core language skills in third grade, check out my resource below ($5.50):





8 comments:

  1. Found you on the Manic Monday Freebie link! Great blog! I'm you newest follower and would love it if you would come visit me!

    Thanks so much for the freebie! It looks great!
    Jennifer Kimbrell
    http://blog.techwithjen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found you on Manic Monday! I am your 62nd follower! Love your FREEBIE item... I can use this with some of my struggling learners (I teach 5th.)

    Pop over and visit me! I'm having a GIVEAWAY!! :)
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to both of you! I am so glad my freebie can be helpful!! Thanks for following, and I'm on my way to your blogs to follow you too! (( just LOVE manic Monday!)
    Thanks,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet!!! Thanks so much! You are very, very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you on Manic Monday. Thanks for the great freebie. Always looking for some great review before testing!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I'm your newest follower! Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete