Sunday, March 31, 2013

Guided Reading? HELP!

Well, hello again! We can all use some new guided reading worksheets. My freebie this week is a fourteen page guided reading worksheet pack that has two pages for each reading level from first to fifth. My blog is the only place you can get the larger freebie that includes two pages for each grade level. My store freebie only has one page per grade! I hope you enjoy them, and you have a great week. To get the freebie just click on the link below.








Click on the link below for your freebie!
                                            Guided Reading Preview Pack!

If you are interested in viewing the entire resource this freebie is taken from, just click on the link below



5 comments:

  1. Guided reading is one of my least favorite parts of the day. Thanks so much for the resources! I found your blog through Manic Monday and am your newest follower. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very glad the resource can be helpful to you! I know how you feel, it took me years to get really comfortable with guided reading! Thanks for following!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great freebie. Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic freebie, thank you so much for sharing! I'm with you, around Spring Break I suddenly morph into Summer mode!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete